Welcome to my addiction!

Thank you for stopping in and looking around. I am an admitted paperholic and try to participate in all things stamped. In the past I have taught classes on unique techniques at our LSS and have loved every minute of it. My mind continues to want to create and share. I garner my inspiration from fellow bloggers, our LSS, and some of the horticulture magazines that come in the mail. Simple pleasures in life make me smile and that includes a simple yet elegant card or piece of paper that I see potential. Please feel free to share your work with me as I share my work with you. Enjoy your visit!



Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy in the background

Good evening everyone!  I know it has been a moment since I posted last, but I just wanted you to know that I have several things going on and in process.  I am also learning yet new finishing touches for some of the articles I am making.  So be patient, perhaps if I find a moment in time I will make a quick (haha) card, but with the weather we have been having (50+degrees almost daily Thank the Lord!) I just can't manage to keep myself in the house.  I wasn't made to be a housekeeper, I was made to design flower beds, and garden art as well as my indoor creations involving multi-media and paper.  So hold onto your horses, go out and enjoy the day if it's nice where you are, and I"ll be back as soon as possible to share the projects I have been working on.  Oh, by the way, Son and DIL loved thier painting!  Yea! for both me and them :)

Blessings!

1 comment:

rc truck said...

I read this blog.It really interesting and fabulous working.It really informative for us.